Thursday, May 01, 2008

Inquire The Lord God

1 Chron 15:12-15
12 He said to them, "You are the heads of the Levitical families; you and your fellow Levites are to consecrate yourselves and bring up the ark of the LORD, the God of Israel, to the place I have prepared for it. 13 It was because you, the Levites, did not bring it up the first time that the LORD our God broke out in anger against us. We did not inquire of him about how to do it in the prescribed way." 14 So the priests and Levites consecrated themselves in order to bring up the ark of the LORD, the God of Israel. 15 And the Levites carried the ark of God with the poles on their shoulders, as Moses had commanded in accordance with the word of the LORD.


There is so much wisdom that is spoken through God. He knows the right ways of doing things. A lot of times, we are seeking advise, but we never ask God about it. Only if we follow His ways and seek His advise, then things will go according to His plans.

I need to ask the Lord what to do in all of my decisions. Many times things will go wrong because we rush into plans not directed by God. He knows the right path for us and we are foolish not to listen to Him.

Father, I know that you are abounding in wisdom. You know the way for my life. I pray in all my decisions that I seek you first. I want to have you lead in my life. I want to pray that your ways will guide me into a fruitful and fulfilling life. I thank you for your words. I pray all these in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: