Thursday, April 10, 2008

Acommpanied By God's People

1 Sam 10:26
26 Saul also went to his home in Gibeah, accompanied by valiant men whose hearts God had touched.


We should always surround ourselves with people of God. Here, Saul is accompanied by people who are on fire for the Lord. God had touch these men that were with Saul.

We should also have a company who will be on fir for the Lord, so that we may be encouraged together. We are always influenced by the people around us. We need to surround ourselves with valiant men and women of God.

Father, I thank you for my friends that surround me that you have placed in my life. I thank you for your blessing and that I may be encouraged through them. I pray that their spirits help my spirit draw closer to you, that I may be challenged through them and encouraged through them and blessed through them. I thank you for valiant men and women of God and I pray that I may also be a blessing to others as well. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: