Wednesday, March 12, 2008

To Be Clothed In Christ

Gal 3:26-28
26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.


To be clothed by Christ is a symbol that we are all showing our trust in the Lord. Like the clothes that we wear and the logos that we show, we may also show others what we wear, the salvation of Christ Jesus.

We all come to Christ through faith in Him. We all clothes ourselves with what He is. Realize that everyone clothed in Christ is Christ-like, that we should act like Him and be like Him. Can others see that we are clothed in Christ?

I know that your grace and glory shines in the heavens. Through faith I may live and be clothed in your glory. I pray that I can be surrounded by your Spirit, clothed in your majesty. I pray for more of your Spirit, so that I may know you more. Draw me closer to you I pray.
Amen.

No comments: