Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Without The Chains

Acts 26:25-29
25"I am not insane, most excellent Festus," Paul replied. "What I am saying is true and reasonable. 26The king is familiar with these things, and I can speak freely to him. I am convinced that none of this has escaped his notice, because it was not done in a corner. 27King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know you do."

28Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

29Paul replied, "Short time or long—I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."


Do I have the same prayer that Paul has? He wishes everyone will have his spirit for the Lord. He wishes that all know God like how He knows God. Can I say that myself? I don't feel that everyone should be like me, because I have done so many things wrong that it would be wrong for anyone to be like me, but my wish is like Paul, which is to have a heart like the Lord Jesus Christ.

I need to have a heart for Jesus. I want to be a Jesus Freak. I want to show others how to be closer to the Lord through my encouragements and through my own life. I want to be able to say the same things as Paul, to be like me, to love the Lord.

Father, I thank you for your love. I want to be more like you. I wish others to be more like you. I want to encourage others and show others how to be more like you. I pray that your words speak rhema into my life. I pray that your Holy Spirit be great in my life. I thank you for all this and pray this in Your name.
Amen.

No comments: