Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What If?

Exodus 3:13
13 Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"


We always have questions when we don't know how things are going to turn out. Even in faith, we question what God has in store for us. What if this happens, what if that happens. God can be telling you something, and fear of the unknown can be holding you back.

Through faith in Christ Jesus, we must break through our fears and put our complete faith in our Savior. All these questions of what if are just walls that block us from having faith in our Lord. I must trust in the Lord with all my heart, all my mind, and all my strength, and he will make my path straight.

Father, I pray that my own will, my own mind, my own fear be put aside. Let me trust completely in you. I thank you because you are an awesome God. You know all things, and with all the wisdom in the universe, you know the best for me. I pray that I can have faith in you. Let me be standing strong when things get shaky. Let me hold on to you. I thank you Lord, and I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: