Thursday, January 17, 2008

It Can Cause You To Sin

Luke 17:1-3
1Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. 2It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. 3So watch yourselves.


A lot of times we are encouraging each other, building each other up. As a leader, I have to be very careful of what I say and what I do. Sometimes I may not know what I am doing and even to the point where I may cause my fellow brother and sister to sin. That is why I need to talk to God and let Him guide me.

I need to know God's will. I have to follow what He says and use His wisdom and His understanding, because I may screw up and lead others to sin. If it is God's will, then He will not cause others to sin.

Lord, I pray that you be with me and guide me as I talk to others, as I am able to lead others. Use me so that I can follow your will and your way. Lord, I thank you and continue to let me grow in a relationship that is close to you. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: