Saturday, December 22, 2007

T5+: Living For the Kingdom

Ryan worked hard at a small design company. He moved up in his job from cleaning offices to serving on a team creating advertising logos.

One day, Tom, his boos, surprised Ryan by telling him, "Two of your coworkers have offered to buy my business. I have accepted. I'm starting an even larger one across town, and I'd like you to help me run it." It didn't take long for Ryan to think about it. His faithfulness had paid off!
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever" (Revelation 11:15).

Jesus Christ is ruling this world invisibly, right now. Someday He will rule visibly, and crush all opposition to His power. What is the key to being on His side in that day? You need to be on His side right now! Just as Ryan was rewarded for his faithfulness to Tom and his company, you will be rewarded for your relationship with Christ when He completes His kingdom on earth.

Right now, I am serving God's kingdom through ministry and sharing his gospel. I feel that His words are important and that all need to have salvation through Christ Jesus. God loved all of us so much that Jesus Christ came to earth so that He may die for our sins so that we may have salvation through Him.

Father God, I thank you for all that you have done for me. Lord, I pray that these prayers and these faithfulness will not return void. Lord, I pray that I may be a witness to all for your glory, that all may know that they have salvation through Christ Jesus. Lord, I thank you and I live my life according to your word. Lord, I pray that these ministries also show fruit and I pray that you be with me as I am able to build your church up and disciple. Thank you for being with me Lord. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: