Thursday, November 08, 2007

God Is In Control

Jeremiah 14:4-6

4 The ground is cracked
because there is no rain in the land;
the farmers are dismayed
and cover their heads.

5 Even the doe in the field
deserts her newborn fawn
because there is no grass.

6 Wild donkeys stand on the barren heights
and pant like jackals;
their eyesight fails
for lack of pasture."


This passage shows us the power of the Lord. He is the maker of the heavens and the earth. He can deliver rain for crops as well as deliver us from our troubles. The Lord is my God and I need to let Him be in control.

We can not do anything, but everything is possible through Christ Jesus. He is the reason that I am able to do anything. The Lord is in control of everything. That is how much I need to depend on Him.

Father God, I thank you for your goodness. Lord, I know that you are God of this earth, and I know that you can give as well as take, but Lord, I know that you are a merciful God and that you will provide from me. Lord, I make you in control of my life. Take it and use it for your glory. I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: