Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Strong God With Plans

Isaiah 14:24-27
24 The LORD Almighty has sworn,
"Surely, as I have planned, so it will be,
and as I have purposed, so it will stand.

25 I will crush the Assyrian in my land;
on my mountains I will trample him down.
His yoke will be taken from my people,
and his burden removed from their shoulders."

26 This is the plan determined for the whole world;
this is the hand stretched out over all nations.

27 For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?
His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?


God's glory is so awesome and He is our God. He is so powerful in my life. Here it shows how God just takes away the pressures of His people. He is an awesome God. His plans are great plans for His people. He is a strong and mighty God.

With so much stress and pressure in our lives, we can always look to God for all things. His strength is like a cain that we can lean upon. He has plans to prosper us, to strengthen us, to lift us up, and I want to claim that in faith. His plans for me is set, and who are we to change His plans.

Father God, I want to glorify your name. I want to worship and praise your name on high. Lord, I thank you for your plans for me, plans that will take all my worries and lift them up to you. Lord, I thank you for all these things. I want to claim all these things in Jesus name. Lord, I thank you and I want to praise you. He is the God that was take any enemies, even pressures in life, to life it from us. Thank you my Lord, I give you all the praise and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: