Sunday, May 20, 2007

Knowing Is Not Always Following

Rom 1:18-21
18For (AJ)the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who (AK)suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

19because (AL)that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.

20For (AM)since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, (AN)being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

21For even though they knew God, they did not [c]honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became (AO)futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.


It is not enough to know God, but to follow Him and make Him Lord of your life. God has given us this world itself as a testimony of His presence. His whole creation, nature, the skies and the stars, us as humans, we are His testimony that He is real, yet, knowing that He is real is not enough. We need to make Him Lord over our lives.

Every time I see how great God's creation is, I know in my heart that He is real. Although I know that He is real, it is still difficult for me to make Him complete Lord over my life. temptation and sin are always creeping over my life and it is only when I make Him Lord that I can have peace in His spirit.

Father God I thank you for your are real in my life. I know that you are the Lord of my life and I pray that I make you Lord over my life. I give you all the praises and worship forever and ever and ever. Lord, I pray that I spiritually fight anything that leads me off focus on you. Lord, I pray that your spirit be with me. I give thank in all things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: