Thursday, January 11, 2007

God Is Here In My Life

Jacob woke up from his sleep. He said, "God is in this place—truly. And I didn't even know it!" He was terrified. He whispered in awe, "Incredible. Wonderful. Holy. This is God's House. This is the Gate of Heaven." Genesis 28:16-17

God is not just in church, but he is in my life. I feel God working in my life. I meet with him in prayer daily. God is in my life, and I need to get excited about it. If God is in my life, then I have everything going for me.

I need to get excited that I have God in my life. He is the one that leads me, that guides me, that gives me strength when I need Him. I can praise Him in church as well as out of church. He is with me where ever I go.

Lord, I know that you are with me right now. I know that you are watching over me right now. I thank you for being in my life, being with me where ever I go. I want to get excited for you Lord. I can praise you anytime and anywhere. I thank you for all of these things. I thank you for your life in my heart. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: