Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Giving With A Grateful Heart

Exodus 36:6-7
6 Then Moses gave an order and they sent this word throughout the camp: "No man or woman is to make anything else as an offering for the sanctuary." And so the people were restrained from bringing more, 7 because what they already had was more than enough to do all the work.


God had blessed the people and inspired the people to give to build the sanctuary that Moses and the Israelite were building. They were giving so much to God, that it was more than enough.

Imagine the mentality that the people had when giving to God. What if I had that same mentality and gave without thinking of self needs, but trusting and knowing that God will provide every need that I have.

Lord, I want to thank you so much for blessing me and providing more than enough for me. You are such an awesome God, more abundant, more Salvation, more than enough. Change my mentality to be less self needing, but to allow You to speak into my life and give with a grateful heart. I thank you so much for favor. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: