Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Message Of Grace

Acts 15:10-11
10Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of the disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear? 11No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are."


There was a dispute of whether a one can be saved if not circumcised, which meant Gentiles. Paul and Barnabas went to see the elders of on this issue. By God's words, they decided that God saves all through grace.

This is such an awesome passage, because it declares the grace of God for all, whether you are from one background or another. No one does anything to be saved, but only through grace do we have Salvation through Christ Jesus.

Father God, I thank you for your grace on men. I know it is not because I am a certain way, or I did a certain thing that you offer salvation, but by your grace did Your son die on the cross for me. I thank you so much. You are Awesome. Allow me to share your good news to those that do not know Your grace, that they may see the truth. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: