Monday, May 04, 2009

A Prayer With Great Faith

Matt 21:21-22
21Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. 22If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."


Jesus again speaks about prayer, and faith, and how the two of them go hand in hand. You need faith in your prayers to allow God to move in a mighty way.

Sometimes, my prayer life is not that great. I know that I need to trust in the Lord and have faith that Jesus will move in great and mighty ways.

Father God, I thank you for your words. I ask that my faith in You be so strong, that I may pray in faith and seek you in faith and know that you will move. I pray that you may be glorified. I pray this in Jesus mighty and holy name.
Amen.

No comments: