Thursday, August 14, 2008

Because They Have Not Known The Father

John 16:1-4
1"All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. 2They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you.


So many wars and so many deaths are a result of religion. People fight against each other, and some do so in the name of their God. Some of these people think they are doing a service to God. Here, it states that their intentions are false, and that they do not know the Father.

So many people are confused about God's words. Many religions are extremist in their views and go so far as to go against that which the Lord says. We must continue to pray for these people, and allow God to show them His will and open their eyes.

Father God, I thank you for your word. I pray for your anointing to fall upon your people, and for those who are blinded by what they see. Open their eyes that they know who You are, and that they may know your will for their lives. Let them see that You have loved each and everyone of us, and to turn from their wicked ways. Again, do a work in their lives. I thank you and I give you all the glory in this prayer. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: