Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Answering To Authority

Joshua 1:16-18
16 Then they answered Joshua, "Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17 Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the LORD your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18 Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey your words, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!"


Just like soldiers, we must listen to our spiritual authorities. This tribe follows what Joshua tells them to do. We must follow our leaders in what God tells them to do.

Sometimes it is going to be tough to listen to our leaders, but God's spirit is with them, and has given them the position to lead. We must listen to our spiritual authority in what they tell us to do for the Lord.

Father, I thank you for this word of authority. I pray that your words hold in my heart to be humble to those that you put to lead me. I thank you for their lives and I pray that your Spirit guide those in these position to be in sync with your spirit. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: