Wednesday, December 05, 2007

How Great Is The Law

Psalms 119:70-72
70 Their hearts are callous and unfeeling,
but I delight in your law.

71 It was good for me to be afflicted
so that I might learn your decrees.

72 The law from your mouth is more precious to me
than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.


The word of God and His laws are the basis for the judgement of God. To not care for them is to give up your life because you don't care. The Lord gave us His law so that we may know what the standard is.

We should know what God's words and laws are so that we may fully understand what God's standards are. It is not the law that gives us salvation, that is through Christ Jesus, but the law shows us our sins and what God wants from us.

Father God, I thank you for your laws. Lord, I pray that everyday I fight to stay Holy in your name. Forgive me for my sins through the blood of Jesus Christ. Lord, I thank you for the grace that you gave us, so that we may have salvation through Christ Jesus. Lord, let me grow more in you. I thank you and give you all the praises in Jesus Name.
Amen.

No comments: