Thursday, January 18, 2007

His Talents, Your Strengths

Those of us who are strong and able in the faith need to step in and lend a hand to those who falter, and not just do what is most convenient for us. Strength is for service, not status. Each one of us needs to look after the good of the people around us, asking ourselves, "How can I help?" Romans 15:1-2

Strength is for service, not status. How true are these words. What good is it that you are able to do things, but don't do it. All you do is show it off. I can do this, I can do that. It is meaningless to show off God's talents. His talents, your strength, is meant to be used for his services.

I know now what my talents are that God gave me. He gave me a passion for technology. He gave me courage to speak boldly. And me made me friendly even when sometimes, I don't feel like being friendly. His talents are my strengths. With these things, I do it all for the glory of God.

Father God, I thank you for my talents. I thank you for my strengths. I pray that I use them for your glory. What good is it if I just like to look and play with gadgets. That would only service myself. I want to use your talents you given me for your glory. I thank you. I pray that you be with me and heal me of this sickness that I have had for a few days now. I pray that I feel better. I also pray for the how christian churches. I pray that instead of slowly losing our young people, that you open their hearts that they may know your love. I pray all these things in your name.
Amen.

No comments: