Friday, January 05, 2007

Grace Over Sin

All that passing laws against sin did was produce more lawbreakers. But sin didn't, and doesn't, have a chance in competition with the aggressive forgiveness we call grace. When it's sin versus grace, grace wins hands down. All sin can do is threaten us with death, and that's the end of it. Grace, because God is putting everything together again through the Messiah, invites us into life—a life that goes on and on and on, world without end. Romans 5:20,21

The Grace of God is everlasting. With the death of His son Jesus Christ, we are saved and invited to eternal life with Him. This verse glorifies God through Jesus Christ.

Life needs to always glorify God. Because Jesus died for our sins, we lift him high above everything on Earth. God gave His son, Jesus, to die for our sins and because of His Grace, we are changed.

Lord, I thank you for your grace you have given to us. Your grace of Jesus Christ saved our lived from a life of sin and changed me to be a better person in you. I thank you for your blessings and the biggest blessing of all, Jesus, for coming into my life. I pray that you watch over me and my friends and family and protect us this week. I pray you guide us in our decicions that we make and let it glorify your name.
Amen.

No comments: