Monday, June 18, 2007

Inquire With Him

1 King 22:4-5
4And he said to Jehoshaphat, "Will you go with me to battle at Ramoth-gilead?" And Jehoshaphat said to the king of Israel, "(D)I am as you are, my people as your people, my horses as your horses."

5Moreover, Jehoshaphat said to the king of Israel, "Please inquire first for the word of the LORD."

This verse shows me to walk with the Lord more. He is always with me and I should be talking to Him all the time. I should ask Him for advice whenever I need it. I should look to Him first.

I need to always keep my focus on the Lord. He should be my first witness. I should talk to Him more everyday. I should pray to Him more everyday. I should seek Him more everyday.

Father God, I thank you for your Son Christ Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins. Lord, thank you for your grace and your mercy. Lord, I pray that I seek you more. Let me know you and walk in your ways. Lord, I pray that I be able to talk to you and ask you anything. Lord, I pray that my relationship with you is more than Life. I give you thanks and all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: